At the core of our program is the Early Years Learning Framework- Belonging, Being and Becoming; and its Learning outcomes
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
At Aurora Children’s Cottage we seek to nurture the development of each child by providing opportunities for imaginative play, meaningful purposeful work, and experiences in the arts, in nature and in the community. Staff plan activities and challenges throughout the week that relate to themes in the classroom, including seasons, current events, children's interests and cultural celebrations.